1. very much, pardon, yes, excuse, this,
A: _____ me!
A: Is ____ your coat?
A: Is this your coat?
B: _____, it is.
A: Thank you _____.
2. please, thank you, here, yes, sorry, no, very much
A: My coat ____. ____ is my ticket.
B: ____, sir. Number seven. Here’s your coat.
A: This is not my coat.
B: _____ sir. Is this your coat?
A: _____, it isn’t.
B: Is this it?
A: ___, it is. Thank you ____.
3. good morning, American, nice to meet you, this is
A: Good morning, Tom.
B: _____, Dick.
A: Tom, ____ Mary. She’s ____. Mary, this is Tom. He’s German.
B: Nice to meet you.
A: ______, too.
4. I am, nationality, job, my name’s
A: I’m a new student. My name’s Tim.
B: Nice to meet you. ____ Jane.
A: Are you French?
B: Yes, ____. Are you French, too?
A: No, I’m not.
B: What ____ are you?
A: I’m Italian.
B: What’s your ____?
A: I’m an engineer.
5. he, fine, is, nice to see you, how are you
A: Hello, Helen.
B: Hi, Steven.
A: _____ today?
B: I’m ____, thank you. And you?
A: I’m fine, thanks. How ____ Nike?
B: ____ is fine, thanks. How is Emma?
A: She’s very well, too.
B: Goodbye, Steven. ____________.
A: Nice to see you, too. Bye.